I’m pre posting this since I’ll be gone for a week! So here ya go!
- Never have I ever stayed up all night just to finish a book XD
- Never have I ever read a book of a series first that wasn’t the first book 😛
- Never have I ever woke up in the middle of the night and haven’t been able to go back to sleep lol
- Never have I ever outran my family 🤣
- Never have I ever read a whole book in one day
- Never have I ever stayed home from something just because I didn’t feel like going XD
- Never have I ever broken a bone
- Never have I ever fell asleep in church/school 🤣
- Never have I ever gotten a cavity
- Never have I ever been caught sleepwalking XD
- Umm…. All the time! It’s nothing for me to stay up till after midnight reading!
- Yes! I tend to skip around in series if I don’t like one book or if I need to make sure that a character did/didn’t die!
- Quite often! It tends to happen mostly when I have something big gonig on the next day! 🙄
- Really it depends! I’ve outrun my mom before, but my little brothers are getting really big and strong, (the two oldest boys are taller than I am… *cries) so they outrun me daily!
- My record was four books in one day, it was a series. (P.S. these were not small books either, they were all 300 or more pages.)
- Yup! Depends tho… I am a true peacock (DOPE bird personality) personality so I LOVE people! But there are times when I max out and just need to stay home.
- Unfortunately I believe I have… I was in a bicycle accident (aka-I flipped over my bike head over heels… totally my own fault! Although I could argue that my friend scared me…) and landed on my right wrist.
- I’ve never really fallen asleep, but once when I was tired and was also sick (I just didn’t realize it at the time) I started to fall asleep and almost fell off the pew!
- Never! A few of my siblings sleepwalk, but I have never!