Hello Lovelies, exciting news! I was nominated for my first tag by my blogger friend, Emily Bollenbacher! Make sure to go check out her blog, Rooted Scribbles.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog. Thank you, Emily!
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers then ask your own 11 questions.
As Emily stated, “it’s as simple as that!”. Now on to Emily’s awesome questions!
- Who is your all-time favorite character? (it can be from a book or movie)
- If you love books and movies half as much as I do, you’ll understand how hard this question is for me to answer. While I have so many other favorites, the person that comes to mind is Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice. My all-time favorite movie is the 2005 Pride and Prejudice-starring Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfadyen-and I love Knightley’s expression of the character. I can relate to her character in many ways, and honestly, a character analysis is long overdue.
What is your favorite flower?
- Interesting question! I’d have to say a white lily. I love how they symbolize purity and cleanliness, and they are a simple kind of beautiful.
- If you were an animal, what animal would you be? Why?
- Oh, this is easy! I’d be a fox. I’ve had the stupid dream since I was little, and I have a few reasons. One, foxes are gorgeous, their fur color is downright beautiful. Second, I love their traditionally cunning nature!
If you had your own boat, what would you name it?
- That is super creative! I’d probably name it The Exodus. Dunno why that’s what just came to mind lol.
What’s a talent you have that isn’t useful but still impressive?
- I am really good at remembering a song’s names and artists within the first few seconds of the song. Now because of my upbringing, I am SUPER good at recognizing Christian music, but with all of my favorite secular music, it’s the same.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
- Ohhhh good question… *goes to her google doc on future children’s names to find her favorite* My full name is Hannah Nichole Hawkins, and I wouldn’t change my middle name, I love it dearly. It’s actually my mom’s middle name as well, and I’d love to pass it along to my eldest daughter eventually. But as first names go, I love the name Constance, which means steadfastness.
What is your favorite song right now?
- Noooo… I avoid this question at all costs lol. One of my top songs on Spotify rn is Billie Jean by Michael Jackson. Honestly, I am sorta obsessed with Michael Jackson rn (don’t ask why I’m still trying to figure that out myself lol), and not surprisingly, I love the oldies!
What weird food combination do you enjoy?
- Okay, I’m not a big junk food eater at all, so it’s been a long time since I’ve had this, but I used to love to dip my french fries in chocolate ice cream. I know this was a big thing a while ago, but I honestly don’t know why I picked up the trend.
What movie can you watch over and over again and never get tired of?
- Pride and Prejudice (2005). Please, If you haven’t watched it, you need to!
What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?
- All of them! Seriously, after beginning world-building (and before really) I realized how much I loved mythical creatures and how much I wanted them to be real! But my favorite is probably kelpies. Go look them up, they’re supposed to be kind of creepy!
Where do you feel most at home? (besides your own home)
I’d say at either my Mema’s (paternal grandma) or Papa and Nana’s (maternal grandparents) homes. If I’m not home, I’m normally at either of their houses. I’m curious to see if my time there increases as much as I think it will when I turn 16.
Questions for the Nominees